The blender is the household appliance that meets several expectations of amateur or professional cooks. Easy to use, the blender, like the blender, is a practical tool to save time in the kitchen. However, many complain about the maintenance it requires. To Cleaning Blender, here are some simple and effective methods.
How to Cleaning Blender Properly
The technique to clean the blender or blender without rubbing
After each use of the mixer, cleaning is necessary. It is possible to clean it without rubbing. This is the easiest method. To wash the blender in less than a minute:
- Pour water into the blender up to ¾;
- Add a few drops of detergent such as dishwashing liquid , preferably organic. A spoonful is enough to prevent the foam from overflowing;
- Close and let the blender run for 30 seconds;
- Rinse thoroughly, then dry.
The problem of cleaning the mixer mainly concerns washing the bottom, near the sharp blades. This technique eliminates any risk of cutting your finger .
If traces persist, use baking soda :
- Pour a baking soda solution up to ¾;
- Close the cover;
- Start the blender and let run for 30 seconds;
- Repeat 2 minutes later;
- Rinse and dry.
Getting rid of bad smells from the blender
The blender works with all kinds of food. After a while, an unpleasant odor is felt. To get rid of it, rub the inside with a lemon slice or a microfiber cloth soaked in vinegar . However, the bottom is difficult to reach as food debris collects on this part. Here is the solution to clean it while eliminating odors:
- Pour a cup of lemon juice or vinegar into the blender;
- Spin for 30 seconds, every 2 minutes. After 2 or 3 turns, the acidity removes all odors from the blender;
- Rinse and dry.
For best results, it is advisable to fill the blender with a mixture of water and vinegar, in equal parts, and leave to act overnight. In addition to deodorizing, vinegar disinfects and kills bacteria.
You might also: